50 ppm B&W and Colour networked digital MFP
The Sharp MX5070V and MX6070V ADVANCED SERIES COLOUR WORKGROUP DOCUMENT SYSTEMS offer stunning colour output with exceptional ease-of-use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new colour Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The MX5070V and MX6070V COLOUR ADVANCED SERIES offer customers powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today’s busy office environments. And with Sharp’s industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in. That’s the SHARP DIFFERENCE.
• Automatic walk-up motion sensor wakes the machine and it’s ready within 10 seconds
• Built-in retractable keyboard simplifies email address and subject line entries as well as repetitive scanning tasks and user authentication
• Large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs
• Sharp’s Colour Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high-quality colour output and maintains optimum colour balance and toner density page-after-page
• Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive™, SharePoint® Online, and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s Cloud Connect features
• Standard security platform includes 256-bit encryption, up to 10-times data overwrite and an end-of-lease feature that erases all data and personal information at trade-in
• Standard 150-sheet duplexing document feeder scans both sides of a document in a single pass at speeds up to 200 images per minute (ipm), putting less wear on the feeder and your originals, and giving you more time to spend on other tasks