30 ppm B&W and Colour networked digital MFP
The Sharp MX3050V and MX3550V Essentials Series colour workgroup document system offers stunning colour output with exceptional ease of use. This new model is designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new colour Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The Essentials Series MX3050V and MX3550V offer customers powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today’s busy office environments. And with Sharp’s industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
• Network-ready PCL® 6 and available true Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems combined with available DirectOffice™ technology lets you direct print PDFs, select Microsoft Office formats, and more!
• Available wireless networking feature can connect directly to your network or to mobile devices for convenient printing and scanning with the Sharpdesk® Mobile app.
• Large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
• Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, and Google Drive™ with Sharp’s available Cloud Connect features.
• Standard 100-sheet reversing single-pass document feeder scans documents at speeds up to 80 images per minute (ipm).
• Sharp’s Colour Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high- quality colour output and maintains optimum colour balance and toner density page-after-page.
• Available Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of scanned colour documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
• Flexible paper handling system supports media up to 110 lb. cover (300 gsm) and up to 12″ x 18″ through the paper trays, allowing you to print on a wide variety of media.
• 600 x 600 dpi printing provides clear, crisp images and enhanced clarity for fine details such as small text and graphics.
• From the most basic of copy functions, to the most complex scan jobs, the colour Essentials Series will perform them with ease and efficiency
• Use one of the Easy Modes for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly-labeled tiles and keys
• And for more advanced features, just touch the “Details” button – it’s that easy.